The Millennium City in Vienna is a large office and complex with over 120.000 m² of floor space, consisting of a 50-floor tower and several adjacent buildings. Until 2012 it was the tallest building in Austria and is seen as the flagship of Austrian office buildings.
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
- Technical assistance to improve EE in buildings: Issuing of energy performance certificates, review on existing energy demand situation and needs forecast
- Monitoring and evaluation of the energy efficiency measures in existing objects before and after implementation of EE measures.
- Implementation of building energy performance (BEP) plan and EU regulations
- Green Building Audit (according to DGNB) – Sustainable Building: Conducting an audit to certify the sustainability of the building – with regards to ecological, economical, socio-cultural, functional and technical aspects.
- Analysis of the current cooling technology and the development of a cooling concept for improved energy- and cost-efficiency, action plan, implementation support and site supervison
- Refurbishment of restrooms
- Complete as-built documentation with structured layers and up-to-date technical standards